Monday, February 5, 2007

I Lost My Bet!!!

I lost my Super Bowl Bet!!! I guess that is obvious because I picked the Bears to win and they didn't. I almost got the score right but it was in the other direction. Colts 29 and the Bears 17. Great!!! I won all that money two weeks ago and now I lost money. I'm so upset I think I'm going to get drunk, go to a party and try to seduce me some cheerleaders. That should make me feel better. That's ok. I am Brody God of High School and I will lead my team to the state title next year and when I get my chance to play in the Super Bowl my team will win.

1 comment:

EricCheek said...

Brody, are you kidding me?! You're not leading your high school team to a state title. You're the type of kid that ends up going to Georgia Tech to play football.......Nerd!